How to get to Kaposvár from Budapest Ferihegy Airport?
On the followink links you can find the timetables as well.
When you arrive in Kaposvár, I suggest you to take a taxi from the city to the university. This will cost you 1200 HUF and you can say to the driver: „A Kaposvári Egyetemre legyen kedves elvinni” and you can also show the address of the dormitory (will be written in the letter of invitation).
Main taxi phone numbers:
Tele Taxi: +36 82 555 555
Euro Taxi: +36 82 666 666
Checklist before you leave home: Learning Agreement
- Applied and obtained entry clearance/visa (if required) and meet the requirements of immigration control on arrival - keep your letter of invitation in your hand luggage. Know, how to get to Kaposvár University.
- Have sufficient money to cover your accomodation and other expenses.
- Have access to your money through credit cards, cash, etc.
- Are bringing with you (or have the means to obtain after your arrival) all the necessary course materials and personal items (clothing etc.) that you will need during your stay.
- Have arranged personal belongings insurance and health cover for your stay, as required.
- Have packed your luggage in a safe practical way leaving at hand the things you will need during your trip and on arrival, not disturbing the weight and not overloading your bags, taking care not to pack dangerous/illegal items, etc.
- Know when to arrive at Kaposvár University, who to report to and how to get here.